Another Wheel Option - Fifteen52 Traverse HD in 17x8.5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

elk

Threads

Well, these are intriguing. I have Rock Warriors underneath my 100, but these may look even better on the 200.

The 4.75" backspacing may pose a problem though.

They look like the monoblock wheels from an S class or early A8. Hard pass on the 200!
Haha, maybe that's what makes them look so sharp to me. Tastes do vary, but it must be my nostalgia for the 1980's European cars of my youth affecting my judgement.

Well, these are intriguing. I have Rock Warriors underneath my 100, but these may look even better on the 200.

The 4.75" backspacing may pose a problem though.

They look nice, but I would hate to have to wash mud out of the deep holes around the outer circle without a pressure washer!

I have a set of 5 Rock Warrior wheels that I purchased and still in boxes. The plan was to put them on the 200 but since the wife now drives the LC, there is no reason for me to do it anymore. If anyone is interested to purchase them please PM me.

I have a set of 5 Rock Warrior wheels that I purchased and still in boxes. The plan was to put them on the 200 but since the wife now drives the LC, there is no reason for me to do it anymore. If anyone is interested to purchase them please PM me.
Pm sent also. Let me know if deal doesn’t work out.

If you think you can rock 0 offset (a few have, most report issues with rubbing or not stuffing) there’s actually a lot of choices in 17” 5x150 wheels...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom