Another what is this thing hanging off my land cruiser post (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have no idea what thisbtbing hanging off my frame is. Anyone know?pic taken on the passenger side.

F50DFEE3-966D-4321-B2C1-D8C1780F189B.jpeg

6BBE3CF2-6826-48A9-95DD-0F048C268F55.jpeg

What year and Engine is your vehicle? It looks similar to the O2 sensor wiring on my 96 FZJ80
Anyway any wires running below the frame in this area are not ideal and probably not the way the car came from the factory.

What year and Engine is your vehicle? It looks similar to the O2 sensor wiring on my 96 FZJ80
Anyway any wires running below the frame in this area are not ideal and probably not the way the car came from the factory.
It's a 1993 right hand drive 1fzfe

It's a 1993 right hand drive 1fzfe

Ahhh, that's a huge clue. Please update your signature line with your vehicle info and all the mods so that it'll help others with diagnosing your vehicle issues/questions.

Rhd changes things. I change my answer to I have no clue.
Makes at least two of us.

Aside from the brake booster and steering being in the wrong side, all the emissions stuff is in the same spot. I thought it was a broken o2 sensot at first but it isn't 🤷

Makes at least two of us.

Aside from the brake booster and steering being in the wrong side, all the emissions stuff is in the same spot. I thought it was a broken o2 sensot at first but it isn't 🤷

dude,
don't be so stingy with the electrons on your sig line. Is this a 5 speed manual or 4sp auto? :rofl:

Unplug the wires and see what happens.

@philip g

there's a diesel section in case you weren't aware of and you may get more hits there!

😂 it's all good. Just busting your balls a little bit. You're only trying to help.

speaking of busting balls, you bought a JDM RHD petrol 80......on purpose? Is that thing? I always thought buy a diesel import or go home. :flipoff2:

show us some pics of your beauty queen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom