Another view (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pismojim

the Dude abides...
Threads
Website
realcruiser.com
Even if you don't read the Pirate 4x4 site, you should read this thread for another view of the TLCA and TT.

Link to Pirate 4x4 thread

There are some useful points and ideas scattered through there. It's worth reading.

Thanks Jim...I was gonna link that one up and just hadn't gotten around to it yet! :D

No problema Woody,
Too busy writing messages at the Pirate site, huh? :D

Here's a suggestion for the TLCA or TT staff:
Solict input from the members by putting a reference to this forum (guessing it's OK with Woody) in the TT.

Actually, there has been talk on the bodreps maillist about creating a TLCA forum (private portion for BodReps and public for others)...problem is, the TLCA site as a whole is WAY out of date, and either way a webmaster would need to be found. (NO, I'm busy enuf, thank you...)

I know some of the incoming TLCA officers noted the website as a priority, so hopefully they get flyin with it.

And I'm be more than happy to get more traffic on the site. :D :D :D :D :D

And finally, I posted up on the LCML for input and it generated only a few. Frankly, I suspect the majority of folks would prefer to avoid the politicial side of things...

No problema Woody,
Too busy writing messages at the Pirate site, huh?  :D

Here's a suggestion for the TLCA or TT staff:
Solict input from the members by putting a reference to this forum (guessing it's OK with Woody) in the TT.

A little birdie tells me that the March/April issue of Trails will feature an article which discusses Cruiser websites in general, and specifically IH8MUD...

TJK

Hey, this is an old thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom