Another Tommy Gun Bumper and a couple other things. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rexscofieldphotography.com
After scanning through countless bumper threads, I sent Tommy a compilation of the things I wanted in a front bumper, and this is the result. I've also added OME 861/862 springs, Tokico shocks from Camelback (thanks Murf), Nitto Terra Grapplers (285/75-16's-again Murf had the best price) and had the stock wheels powder-coated satin black. Tommy's currently working on the rear bumper and step-sliders from BIO are on order. After that, some sort of drawer-sleeping platform when time/funds permit.

Front Bumper.jpg

DSCN9846.jpg

DSCN9855.jpg

Nice! Tommy does great work doesnt he? Cant beat having one made specific to your wants/needs. Looking good :clap:

What kind of lights do you have mounted in the bumper?

Nice! Tommy does great work doesnt he? Cant beat having one made specific to your wants/needs. Looking good :clap:

What kind of lights do you have mounted in the bumper?

Yep, I'm definately impressed with the quality and price of his work! The lights are some 3" projectors but since I haven't gotten them wired up yet, I don't know if they're any good. Here's a couple pic's of Tommy at work.

DSC_3620.jpg

DSC_3622.jpg

DSC_3625.jpg

Yep, I'm definately impressed with the quality and price of his work! The lights are some 3" projectors but since I haven't gotten them wired up yet, I don't know if they're any good. Here's a couple pic's of Tommy at work.

I remember that stage with Tommy - good stuff :D

bump.jpg

That looks like the offspring of my Slee shortbus and Murf's front bumper. Looks good.

Is Tommy a local Guy? That is a sweet bumper.

Thanks. Tommy's shop is in Phoenix. I feel that it's worth the drive to be able to get his quality and skill. He's really good to work with. PM me or Murf if you'd like contact info.

That looks like the offspring of my Slee shortbus and Murf's front bumper. Looks good.

Thanks. I sent pictures of three different bumpers to Tommy, then we talked about how to combine features into what I was after.

Rex

I sent you a PM. Please let me know if you get it. I was not getting the normal message was sent prompt after hitting send.

Thanks
Shawn

I concur!

Ooooh me likey the rear bumper! Did it require removing the rear cross member? Would like to see more pics when you are finished.

Thanks. Tommy's shop is in Phoenix. I feel that it's worth the drive to be able to get his quality and skill. He's really good to work with. PM me or Murf if you'd like contact info.

Thanks. I sent pictures of three different bumpers to Tommy, then we talked about how to combine features into what I was after.

is this shop still making rear bumpers? any contact or pricing info would be great!

Tommy Gort
(480) 200-0543
tpgort@yahoo.com

His prices are very reasonable. I have had him make 2 rear swing-away bumpers for me.

I wouldn't want to quote any prices I received in the past as most work is custom and can vary in price. Plus I got mine ~2 years ago.

Give him a call or an email. He's a great guy. Gets busy at times with his other gig, so be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom