Another Tacoma Seat Swap Idea.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted this long hypothetical description of an seat swap idea.
it would be quicker for you to read this link that to retype it here.
Sorry, I am not lazy, just in the middle of a PITA blurry eye condition and the meds are not helping.......and it is all Rx stuff..no funny stuff here( hard to see to type, etc) $ux right now...

Thanks for looking....Ideas/thoughts appreciated

Another Seat Swap Idea.... - TTORA Forum

my thinking is they could be the same but I wouldn't be surprised if something is done that makes them unique such as the seat base being different.
I would try pricing both sides out at a dealership and thus they can likely tell you if you can even buy that portion of the seat and whether both sides are the same or not. Might be worth a vist/call anyhow.
Perhaps try downloading the manual, at the top of the 95+ section and see if they break down the parts of the seats and if each side differs?
might be a question for the parts shaman-guru CDAN on here

Good idea !!! Great way to confirm it.

BTW, I strayed away from this sacred site and went over to the camp of the Philistine's. I got a reply that confirmed it to be possible...and a "how to link"

But a call to CDan would be well worth it to double check for this year etc.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!

I got it done in 1.5 hours. Simple :banana: job. took more time to vac. out the truck. Added a bit of sculpted foam to the DS lumbar support....nice !!!

Feels like a new truck !! Should have done it long ago...

I also found $.27 under the seats !! :hillbilly::bounce::bounce2:

Glad it worked out for you... clever idea as I never thought to even try that on a couple other vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom