another Sprung Over Pig joins the farm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bkfj40

Wishin i was in Wydaho
SILVER Star
Threads
Just got finished helping Tim finish his 55...

The front axle came from under my 55 as I am reconfiguring it a little...

here's a few picts...look at those beautiful 31" tires ;)
135-3585_IMG.JPG
135-3587_IMG.JPG

ESnyder said:
Who's that gay sumbitch in the hat?

:)

I'll tell you what...

that guy can wheel with the finesse that only Ray Charles could exhibit driving on the trail :grinpimp:

Tim H...care to introduce yourself?

bk

Introducing!

Hi I'm Tim. I have been addicted to cruisers since 1995. Brian was nice enough to help me spring over the 55. It was low rider before. I need some sweet tires now.

Welcome Tim, nice rig ! Lets see a pic of those sliders !

Nice rig Tim. I'm considering spring over on my pig right now too, I am going to keep my 31's if I do it thought because they have very little wear on them. I'll just say its for more articulation.

Looks great --- keep the pics coming for progress.

75Pig

Whats with the ANTIQUE tags :doh:

Nice lookin pig Tim. Cant wait either to go wheelin with ya. But I guess that I need to finish putting mine back together. :rolleyes:

Chuck

hey rhino i really dig the way you covered the side rear windows.but does that give you trouble changin lanes???

i thought it might be a problem, but its really hardly noticeable. besides thats what blind spot mirors are for. cover the rear windows with a sheet or somethin to try it out.

wheeling this weekend in Madison

I am gong to test the spring over out this weekend in Madison VA. If anyone want to meet up let me know. BK is out with chores but there will be 5 of us up there from Charlottesville and Fredericksburg. Yes, some of the IRON PIG OFFROAD crew will be there. We are camping out Saturday night.

Let me know if you want to come; I got rid of the 31" MTRs and I put on some 35".

so tim....how about some updates? I think it went something like this....
Madison VA 11-13-05 RAPIDAN 016.jpg
Madison VA 11-13-05 RAPIDAN 020.jpg
Madison VA 11-13-05 RAPIDAN 021.jpg

group photo
Madison VA 11-13-05 RAPIDAN 012.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom