Another SOR FJ45LV part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does SOR have a specific page for the LV parts?

From what I know, they make specificly for LV's is:

Carpet kit
Seat upolstery, front and rear seats
Door panels, all 4 doors
Headliner
Sun visor covers
Door grip handles
Specific LV tailpipe

I've heard of a complete weatherstripping kit, but I haven't seen it? Any actual time table on this, if it is being produced? And is it going to be complete? All glass, doors, etc....

Matt

Does that mean it's actually available? Not just a listing?

The tailpipe they have is for the earlier LV's. It is a short pipe. I would have to pull the microfiche out, but I think it was pre '67 or '66 can't recall of the top of my head. It dumps into the driver rear fender well.

For the purist types. The exhaust pipe isolators that are on the FJ55's and I think the late 40's are the same as used on teh LV stock hangers. I have the complet stock pipe setup on my '67 LV with all of the correct hangers if anyone needs pics.

Lusedekache said:
Does that mean it's actually available? Not just a listing?

Everything I listed I've either seen in a flyer SOR has sent me or saw it on there website (except for tailpipe, haven't seen that yet). All are available as far as I know?

The weatherstripping, only heard talk of it. Supposedly it's coming? But, I've never seen anything in writing from SOR saying that, maybe I've missed it?

Matt

046-07W 45WAG TAILPIPE-1963-1967 FJ45 WAGON in stock: Yes

The 45 Series LV Wagon headliners are here. Coming soon are carpet sets, tail light lenses, interior door panels, front & rear upholstery sets, weatherstripping, used parts and more for your FJ45 LV Wagon!

foxfab said:
046-07W 45WAG TAILPIPE-1963-1967 FJ45 WAGON in stock: Yes

The 45 Series LV Wagon headliners are here. Coming soon are carpet sets, tail light lenses, interior door panels, front & rear upholstery sets, weatherstripping, used parts and more for your FJ45 LV Wagon!

Do you know if there going to offer different colors in the carpet, door panels and upolstery sets? Only ones I have seen so far are grey?

Probably will make a difference when it comes time to choose a color for my wagon?

Matt

I"m sure Marv would make you a set if you called and talked to him directly. He has all that stuff made across the street from the main shop.

tornadoalleycruiser said:
I"m sure Marv would make you a set if you called and talked to him directly. He has all that stuff made across the street from the main shop.

I'll probably end up doing that. I guess I'll probably wait a little while yet, I'm not ready to step up to the plate and buy anything right now. I'm still a couple days away from paint. ;)

Just like to keep my ear to the ground on parts that are becoming available, so when the time comes I know.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom