another roof rack thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Gamiviti I put on is quiet, has a massive flat platform, and doesn't contact the roof antenna. If you're changing things up, the Gamiviti option is worth checking out.

Finally able to get the ProSpeed rack on my 14 570 last weekend. Drove on a short trip about 3 hours minimal additional wind noise. Super low profile, looks great. Highly recommended. Install was easy and straight forward. 16 and up requires dropping the headliner though, however that will be the case with any rack for those model years.

View attachment 2951777

View attachment 2951779

View attachment 2951780

View attachment 2951783

View attachment 2951784
Torn between this and Prinsu rack option-but like the fact of not installing front two bars so my moonroof can in fact still be unobstructed when opening. Is this too an open with what you installed? Also, did you handle install yourself and if so what was install process like and how long did it take?

I installed the 51"x84 ARB BASERACK (#8 on chart) on my 2020 HE. It utilizes the four mounting points on each side. No cut out for sunroof, so the entire 84" can be utilized. By this ARB site chart: https://www.arb.com.au/roof-racks-carriers/roof-racks/baserack/sizes-guardrails/#:~:text=This means you can be,of load across three beams.
the carrying weight is 410lbs. The rack weighs 50.2 lbs.

View attachment 2952145

On that Roof Rack, can one easily remove say beams 2 and 3 so the sun roof is not blocked out?

What light bar is that, do you like it?

Love my rack. I've used it for hauling all kinds of stuff and for my RTT. Heavy duty and I can still use my sunroof. Gamiviti
200a.jpeg
Expo ++

gam.jpeg
L
gam 2.jpeg

Yes I was looking at that rack, the Gamiviti and I think CharlieS also has it.

I was really looking at the wind deflector they have. I take it you added the lower rubber.

Yes I was looking at that rack, the Gamiviti and I think CharlieS also has it.

I was really looking at the wind deflector they have. I take it you added the lower rubber.
Yep, got the rubber molding off amazon for a few bucks. No more noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom