Another OME Leaning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

username? said:
Sounds like a plan, I'll let you know for sure later today. Maybe ARB can reimburse our "shop rate" :)beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: ) ?

Lemme know, I'll go pick up a $6 set of schraeder valves to replace the leaking one on the back of my A/C compressor and we will give that a go again too...

It's gonna be like Ground Hog Day!

The taller springs go on the DS. Put them side by side, concave down. Its obvious when they are next to each other. The taller one is an "A" the shorter one is a "B." I just put 4 used OME springs on my 60 and thats how I differentiated between them. It sat a little bit taller on the DS for a day but not as extreme as your opposite lean.

so...want ended up happening with the original spring(s) did they replace one or both?

I feel the same way about left/right turns right now!

I'm suspicious about mine, now...On about month 5or 6 and the 'reverse lean' is still there and quite noticable.

I did end up getting a replacement spring at no cost from ARB. I talked them into sending an extra "A" spring, which means I am running "A" springs on both sides in the rear. I've had it on for a few weeks now, and it sits perfectly level, and corners (if you could call it that) the same in left and right turns!

On Friday I got my 60 back from the shop. I suggested they swap the rear shocks and now the truck is perfectly level. Whew. I was getting nervous taking right hand corners :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom