Another Night Run Anyone???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I sat home last night at my wife's birthday party thinking I should be at Bulldog Canyon wheeling instead..... :frown: This morning I got up and had to hit the trails so I loaded my son and dog and headed for the hills. It's been at least 4 years since I'd been out to Roger's Trough, and I wanted to see what the trail looks like after all the rain we've had this year. The trail is in really good shape, no brush, and a stock 4WD vehicle can make it without a problem. It's a fun little run that can be done in a couple of hours, maybe 4 with a group, and I thought, what a great place for another night run? Looking at the calendar it looks like nothing is planned for the night of 10/01. Anyone interested?

just-john said:
Where about is Roger's Trough?

On the other side of US 60 from the Florence Jct. area. Off of the road down to Queen Valley.

Roger's Trough is located about 8 - 10 miles east of Florence Junction, on 60. I'd recommend starting out on FR8, then take FR 650 and climb up to the top of the mountain, then come down on FR172. They've bladed the trail on both sides, so you can drive a Saturn up 172, but coming up on 650 could be fun at night. There are side trails but I really haven't explored them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom