Another new guy... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First time land cruiser owner, been on and off the forum for a few years, finally registered. Have had an ‘05 Tacoma for a while.

First day of the new year I flew to LA and picked up this 1994 FZJ80, rust free, 140k miles, quality built out rig and drove it the scenic route back to my home base in IL.

I was looking forward to finding a clean near stock one to build out myself, when I came across this one in my search and I couldn’t pass it up... Dobinsons 2.5 inch Tapered springs, Fox 2.0 racing shocks, King steering stabilizer, White Knuckle sliders, ARB front bumper, DC fabrications high clearance rear, Prinsu roof rack, center diff lock and Harrop Elocker installed in front, and more... Really this build was basically all the things I was looking at doing, over the next 5 years... oh and a 24 gallon aux fuel tank!

looking forward to spending more time than I need to in the forums reading all the random tech and info on the 80 series... and getting out in the 80 with the dog(Hurley).

I'm grateful for the previous 2 owners taking amazing care of this 80, and the work thats been put into it. I Plan to keep it up.

8FC9D040-C8C6-4B29-8E49-4080944D4F1F.jpeg

111CB4B6-7676-4192-BD7C-38DDCC61774A.jpeg

1D7927BF-9BBD-46CC-9FBC-370744DB3F5D.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow...what a great score! Very nice rig. Seems like you’re all set and ready to go. Congrats !!

Welcome to MUD and the 80. You’re gonna love it.

Congrats on the new truck, she is gorgeous. Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing more pics and future plans!

Great score! Don't let that salt eat that fine looking machine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom