Another LSVP question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm running around a 3" lift and 34.9" tires. I pushed my lsvp down about a 1/4" on the bracket--it is bottomed out. My rear brakes lock up first--I did some gravel tests--does this mean I need to move the valve up a hair?

Anybody? :cool:

Wait a second............I thought with a lift and such that you were supposed to move the lspv (the one braket on the pumpkin) up, not down. I think I might have made a big mistake!!! Now I want to know more about this as well. :crybaby:

4dmalamute said:
Wait a second............I thought with a lift and such that you were supposed to move the lspv (the one braket on the pumpkin) up, not down. I think I might have made a big mistake!!! Now I want to know more about this as well. :crybaby:

Yep, supposed to go up. :doh:

There are two different ends the lsvp valve is mounted to a bracket close to the drivers rear wheel that is adjustable--you are refering to the side closer to the differential and yes you can adjust that side up.

My question is that my brakes are locking up in the back first and I need to know if I should move the valve back up a touch?

SR.GRINGO said:
There are two different ends the lsvp valve is mounted to a bracket close to the drivers rear wheel that is adjustable--you are refering to the side closer to the differential and yes you can adjust that side up.

My question is that my brakes are locking up in the back first and I need to know if I should move the valve back up a touch?

I haven't done it myself but have been looking into this. It would make sense to me that you should move your valve up a hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom