Another head gasket thread 1994 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. I currently drive an '85 toyota pickup with 185k. The pickup has been real relible but, Im looking into something with more power and room. I am looking to purchase '94 LC. Has front and rear lockers. 165k miles for $3500. I have read threads on headgaskets going out. I have done a carfax and it has clean title 1 owner.

I am assuming the head gasket has not been replaced and am looking into DIY. Also the "stuff I should do while im in there". I would like to know the cost and, if I do it myself is this a one time thing? or are we looking at this as something I will do again down the road?

Thanks.
TM

I would buy it in a heartbeat, this would sell for double in socal for one in marginal shape.

That's a good price if the condition matches the one owner expectation. I see this is your first post - do some searching here and you'll be in great shape as to knowledge of cost and time.

DougM

I go to test drive it yesterday and I got there too late. Another guy was test driving it and bought it. Oh well, better luck next time. I am going to keep my eyes open.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom