Another Gas Saving Device??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a farce just like the 'tornado'. The only thing these things do is fill the seller's pants pockets with money.

Along those same lines, there was a shop here in KC that "built" BMW engines, primarily the 3.0 L six. His big selling point was "swirl" combustion chambers. He would machine "steps" on the backside of the intake valves as well as the valve face and that was meant to more thoroughly mix the air/fuel.

He is no longer in business.

Ed

The Fitch® Fuel Catalyst is composed of a heterogeneous metal alloy that is a true catalyst by definition in that it affects, but does not become a part of, the fuel. The Fitch® Fuel Catalyst improves the combustibility of hydrocarbon fuels by treating the fuel immediately before it enters the combustion chamber.

Got me sold right there.....I don't know what heterogeneous is but it sounds like a problem solver.

You had me at heterogeneous. :D

Drummerboy said:
The Fitch® Fuel Catalyst is composed of a heterogeneous metal alloy that is a true catalyst by definition in that it affects, but does not become a part of, the fuel. The Fitch® Fuel Catalyst improves the combustibility of hydrocarbon fuels by treating the fuel immediately before it enters the combustion chamber.

Got me sold right there.....I don't know what heterogeneous is but it sounds like a problem solver.

This is the same thing Man-A-Fre had in the 1970s. It was a platinum alloy screen that fit below the carb. They made the same claims about better mileage.

I always like to compare these devices like the tornado to enzyte. Man, you sure do want it to work but...

Put hope in one hand and bird poop in the other and what do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom