Another fj60 soa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am getting all the parts together to do an soa on my 60,, i have been told that napa has the extended brake lines, does any one have the part#s and do i need any fitting adapters thanx

carquest has the front axle outer brake lines as well. I just replaced them while I was at it since mine looked original.

Git it mo fo!

git it mo fo!
got my gears a couple a weeks ago,, r/p install kit in the mail from cruiser out fitters , just wating on the driveway to be repaved, and this project will be getting done soon, dont want my rig to be up on stands and the pavers show up to do the driveway

got my gears a couple a weeks ago,, r/p install kit in the mail from cruiser out fitters , just wating on the driveway to be repaved, and this project will be getting done soon, dont want my rig to be up on stands and the pavers show up to do the driveway

NICE!
I was diggin around the the tech section for the PN's for the napa brake lines, but I dont see em any more?
IIRC there were TWO different lines, one for the front and one for the rear. In the build ups here on the 60's forum, my SOA is in there...went in there to check, cuz I posted em, but Its a loooong thread. Been a while since I looked at that thread. Brought back some good memories!:D

38009 from napa,

i used the same for the front an back,
the way they are listed in the catalog so long you give them that part number they can look up any lenght. 38009 = 22inch with 10m metric fitting.

if you can get longer then 22in for the back go for it, on flex with mine it gets pretty short quick ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom