Another FJ review - pretty good. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The rear cargo area looks pretty sweet.

They list pricing starting at $19K, so I figure $25K the way most of us would want it.

That is a pretty good article. I like the cargo area, a place where you wouldn't be afraid to throw in a toolbox and other things that would normally tear carpet. I would think the cargo area could be deeper (like going down into the frame area), unless the gas tank is there (hope not, that's where jxxp puts theirs), since no spare underneath (atleast those pics have it on the back) should be plenty of room under there.

I do like in the article how he states if it's based on the 4Runner/LC Prado then it IS a Land Cruiser, so even though it might not have the LC name, if it's the same vehicle as what's sold as a LC in other countries, it is in effect a Land Cruiser then. :D

I bet this is some kind of record, this many posts about a vehicle that's not even forsale yet.. :D

To me it kinda looked like the floor you see here is actually removable/openable panels with storage compartments underneath. Maybe?

12.jpg

And it looks like there are speakers and electrical outlets or something on the inside of the hated b-pillars?

Remember guys, that is not the prototype, that is the concept vehicle, the interior is not done for the prototype, ie. has never been seen.

shocker said:
To me it kinda looked like the floor you see here is actually removable/openable panels with storage compartments underneath. Maybe?

I hope they can take off that rear mounted spare and stick it under the rear floor... the spare kind of makes the prototype look like a rav4.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom