another do i buy it thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

serenity

Threads
this just came up from a uy on another forum
http://www.corrysplace.com/40seriesshorty.htm
well yeh i could afford right now to get the 40 by itself except that at the moment the only space i have for another rig is at my parents place. and i could get murdered for it.
i want the 40 what do i do?

by the way would $1000 be a reasonable offer?

:cheers: serenity

How much rust does it have? I think for a grand, that would be pretty sweet. It will probably take some cash to get the diesel running right. Hell I would go for it!

So you're going to try to get just the 40 for $1,000, or the whole lot?

Since they're asking $2,800 for everything, I'd think an offer like that would be a 'little' on the low side. ;)

Odd how the bull bar has a tube that hangs so low--a real rock magnet.

Hi All:

It looks alright in the photos to me! Go for it! :beer:

Dave, that is typical on 40/45 Series "old school" bull bars. That low tubing is there to protect the front shackles.

I don't think the US to Aussie dollar exchange rate is that far - I believe that Aus$1,000. is about equal to US$830.

Regards,

Alan

That murder factor has kept me from acquiring alot of good stuff. What would it cost to keep your life?

Andy

by murder factor he means that he buys new (insert cruiser product here) instead of wifes/girlfriends favourite (insert wifes/girlfriends favourite present). therefore causing wife/girlfriend to react violently. due to this factor i wont be buying this cruiser:frown:
oh well ill have to wait a few years maybe before i get a chance to start my project: frame off restoration back to showrrom condition of a 40 series.

by murder factor he means that he buys new (insert cruiser product here) instead of wifes/girlfriends favourite (insert wifes/girlfriends favourite present). therefore causing wife/girlfriend to react violently. due to this factor i wont be buying this cruiser:frown:
oh well ill have to wait a few years maybe before i get a chance to start my project: frame off restoration back to showrrom condition of a 40 series.

Thanks for the clarification. That makes much more sense than the first statement.

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom