Another 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cheezypoof

SILVER Star
Threads

If it's still available I plan to check it out on the way to @Ocho77's in a couple weeks. Quite possible we'll bring two cruisers to the party :cool:

Lots and lots to check, but is it fair to assume ~$1.5k for a simple aftermarket rear bumper (don't need swingout, fine leaving the spare underneath). Another $1k for fender flares (parts + paint matching)?

Seller says front and rear lockers don't engage, lights blink but nothing happens. No clue how deep that rabbit hole goes. Center lock works.

Nice, i just picked up a 92. Best part was it was only 15 minutes from my house. There usually at least 2 1/2 hours away

He sent a bunch of low res pics. Cloth interior which looks to be in ok shape.
IMG_22951.jpg

Typical MI surface rust but the frame looks good.
IMG_22811.jpg

Knuckles look good. No major PM done over the past 40k miles so that would be a good chunk of parts and work. Rear bumper and fender flares (anyone know if these are still available OEM?)

But then this, which is the worst out of 2 body rust spots...

IMG_20210612_143129.jpg

I still plan to check it out when we come up to Ocho's that Friday afternoon, on the fence but thinking this might be the winter rig.

Looks pretty good. Cobwebs on the underside usually means its been his daily for awhile now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom