Another 80... sorry Greg (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pioneer here...

My First post on a Forum ever...
Just got back from Vegas last weekend with my bud Ruadhrigh gettin 20 mpg...:grinpimp:
Wouldn't have believed it myself... We got 14.67 on the way up to Flagstaff, and filled up... then the next time we filled up in NM we got 20.08!!!
Believe It...
We 're runnin 275/70/16's partially bald (or treaded) in a snow storm the whole way on I-40... and yes the wind was blowing West to East...
Best decision i ever made yet, next to that Vasectamy, :eek:
selling my Diesel Xcursion 500hp/800 ft lb (got the Dyno to prove) with Propane Boost and SuperChip, still got 12.5 mpg though, very impressive, but wanted the TLC instead...
:beer: cheers mates...

Now I've superimposed Greg's face onto that scene and it's even more disturbing.
...the horror...the horror...

...this is the end, beautiful friend, the end...

My First post on a Forum ever...

Welcome to the High Desert Cruisers club forum here on 'Mud. It was good meeting you at Jon's wrenching party but we didn't get a chance to talk for very long. Try to come to the next meeting at Rory's. Details on the web site.

The IH8MUD forum software only requires a userID so we don't have the benefit of knowing your name. We strongly encourage everyone to give us an intro with your first name so we can put a name with an ID. It is also a good idea to put your vehicle information in your sig line (edit user options), especially if you venture outside the club section into the other technical sections on IH8MUD.

As a new owner of the most capable off-road vehicle ever manufactured for sale to the American public, you can learn a lot by checking out the FAQ on the 80-Section. The moderators [Romer (Ken)and reffug (Jamie)] have spent a lot of time consolidating the vast knowledge accumulated by the 200+ 80-series owners that are regular visitors to the 80-section. Just about everything you want to know about your new-to-you vehicle will be covered somewhere in the FAQ and you can always post up a question here in the HDC club section if you have a question.

Welcome. Keep your sense of humour and have fun! :D :D :D

-Mike-

Holbrook, Arizona

on our way back from Vegas, we were only parked for a four hour power nap.
P1010469.jpg

That image is worthless without pics. PHOTOCHOP!

Sorry Jon.

All the images are in my head and I haven't figured out how to get them out of there yet. Let me know if you (or anyone else) knows how to do that because there a lot of other images I want to delete from there as well. Maybe a frontal lobotomy or hypnosis could be used to get rid of them but that still doesn't solve the issue of putting a copy here before deletion.

Gotta see the movie Jon. A few times.

Maybe a frontal lobotomy or hypnosis could be used to get rid of them ...

If your scrambled synapses are confusing me with Martin Sheen then more drastic efforts may be in order.

At my age I'd think you'd mix me up with the Dennis Hopper character. Marlon Brando would be too fat...

...this is the end, my only friend, the end...

Actually, I think it's "this is the end: my only friend, the end..."

Pop quiz:

So, what did the guy on the bow of the gunboat do when they were approaching the bridge?

All the images are in my head and I haven't figured out how to get them out of there yet.

Marc,
I'm surprised you guys out at the [whisper] labs haven't heard of white tooth technology. We use it here at Delta Dental all the time. It works like Blue Tooth except it transfers images to and from the brain.

I can't get your image of Greg's face superimposed over Martin Sheen's face coming out of the swamp, but this is what I see when I visualize what you are describing to us.

-Mike-
Swampy_Greg.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom