Events/Trails Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 22-25 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok that makes sense. I appreciate the explanation. I guess in some areas the TLCA membership is strong too.
This years event is being hosted by the Red Hills Land Cruiser Club which is also a TLCA sanctioned club. 😊

** A lot more information (and a new thread) will be forthcoming in June of this year.

This years event is being hosted by the Red Hills Land Cruiser Club which is also a TLCA sanctioned club. 😊

** A lot more information (and a new thread) will be forthcoming in June of this year.

I think the local chapter where I am was trying to become a TLCA club as well but I admit I stopped going to the monthly gatherings awhile ago so I am not up to date on what the outcome of that was.

The final details are being worked out for this years event (9/21-24/2023) and there will be more information forthcoming near the end of June with registration opening during the first week of July. 😊

Last edited:
Can 90s show up again this year?
Although it’s billed as a 70 Series event and the bulk of the Cruisers present will most likely be 70 Series,
ALL Land Cruisers are welcomed. 😁

We’ll be doing some trial runs of the registration process this weekend to make sure we don’t have any glitches. Assuming there are no issues, formal registration for this years event should open in early July. Hope to see you there. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom