Events/Trails Annual Ouray trip Aug 7th-10th, 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@TOYOTARIG let us know which tent sites are still open when you talk to Jill if you don't mind. I'll let my co-worker know.

Need to call and see which site I have reserved and I'll see if anything is still open.

I am going to have to cancel, I have site 11 if anyone wants it.

Josh - My co-worker Kyle wants that site. Will you call Jill and let her know that Kyle Brown will call with his CC info?

maybe next year!! this year I already have plans to make the short trip to Ohio

I PM'ed you Kyle's cell # also.

Updated post #9 with vacancies.

Damn, i wish i had seen this earlier! I am planning a trip up there the last weekend in August for labor day and made reservations at the KOA outside of town. I also have a couple other people coming and don't want to jack with their schedules. Next year with you guys for sure!

Damn, i wish i had seen this earlier! I am planning a trip up there the last weekend in August for labor day and made reservations at the KOA outside of town. I also have a couple other people coming and don't want to jack with their schedules. Next year with you guys for sure!

Well, bummer dude but maybe next year. Just as a FYI, last minute sites will open up as things come up for the attendees so you might still have hope.

In the meantime, would you mind starting a new thread and introduce yourself? Also, I'd update your signature line with your vehicle particulars.

Oh and here's the official mud welcome icon :flipoff2:

Update my spot is available. We wont be making it this, year school will be starting to close to this trip. Anyone need my spot near the office Spot#2 electric only? Let me know before I cancel my reservation.

awww man, dude that's no bueno.

Hillside Site # and name (Hollywood hills)

1 - vacant
2 - Juan
3 - Juan
4 - Wes (from Chicago, old friend of Ali's)
5 - Justin, Stacy
6 - Franklins
7 - Lawrences
8 - Ali
9 - Steve
10- Dennis
11 - Kyle Brown coming in Thur night
12 - other folks
13 - other folks
14 - Pappy
15 - other folks

Near the office, electric only sites
1 - vacant
2 - vacant
3 - Vince
4 -

Pull through sites (Beverly hills)
8 - Duggers
9 -
10 -
14 - Larry the Poupon

Update my spot is available. We wont be making it this, year school will be starting to close to this trip. Anyone need my spot near the office Spot#2 electric only? Let me know before I cancel my reservation.

Any takers??? Canceling reservation tomorrow.

Who.... Who will I have help me embarrass the teenagers?

I am not going to be able to make this. Bummer I was looking forward to it. I just have too much going on and our dog sitter cancelled on us. I will cancel my reservation in the next few days. If someone else wants the spot let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom