Events/Trails Annual Ouray trip Aug 5-9, 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well guys and gals looks like the Gundersons are not going to be able to make the Ouray Trip this year. My work requirement's created conflict. If anyone wants our spot (#12) it is up for grabs, let me know soon.

Quick update. I'm still in. My wife Holli and I will be in space 13. My son Logan(from Utah/07 Tacoma), his wife Kaylee, and my 15 month old granddaughter Atlee(she will be leashed) will be in space 14. See you all there!

very cool!!!

I called the camp ground today and they are full up. Put myself on the wait list for a tent spot.

I am now in sight one next to Juan.

Truck completed....

3EC73144-829A-4856-BB26-88B4DE24023E.jpeg

Wife hitting the road today for Colorado....

33C3BC87-6D48-4F0D-995A-83B09A8F552B.jpeg

See you all in a few weeks.

:cheers:

So Jealous! Love Ouray and the surrounding areas. Particularly Ophir pass and the OPUS HUT!!!! safe travels!

I called the camp ground today and they are full up. Put myself on the wait list for a tent spot.

Jeff and others - the CG called me to inform me that two spots opened up and "my friends need to call them ASAP and mention that they're with Ali". Sue is the one who left me a msg, has a southern accent but Jill is the owner. They will try to put y'all in the same area.

FYI.

Jeff and others - the CG called me to inform me that two spots opened up and "my friends need to call them ASAP and mention that they're with Ali". Sue is the one who left me a msg, has a southern accent but Jill is the owner. They will try to put y'all in the same area.

FYI.
I cannot make this trip . Surely, someone can jump on this opening. Have some fun for me.
Jeff B.

FYI.
I called multiple times and after about 30 minutes i got through and someone else picked up the spot. I had asked to be put on the wait list prior but i guess they didn't keep track of the request.

I cannot make this trip . Surely, someone can jump on this opening. Have some fun for me.
Jeff B.
I can. let me know what needs to be done!

I can. let me know what needs to be done!
Sorry, but I never planned on going on this trip, and my message made it sound like I had backed out of a spot. I hope you can get a camping spot.
Good Luck.

Moving the list here and will update as necessary.

Hillside Site # and name (Hollywood hills)

1 - Virgil
2 - Juan
3 -
4 - Pappy
5 - Lawrences
6 -
7 - Adams
8 - Onur
9 - Ali
10- Justin
11 - Kyle
12 - Jzgonzales from los alamos
13 - Chris and wife Holli from San Diego (Liveoak)
14 - Logan and Kaylee from Utah
15 - Aaron and Sarai

Near the office, electric only sites
1 - Ivan
2 - Kumar
3 -
4 -

Pull through sites (Beverly hills)
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12- Poupon
14 - Leonor
15 -
16 - Duggers
17- Jack from NV

Last edited:
This is turning out to be a big group this year!
And of course the year I make other plans Onur is going to show up...:rolleyes:

I'll be in the area (not really) on Friday heading to Butlers Wash and then eventually to Ouray the following Thursday.

This is turning out to be a big group this year!
And of course the year I make other plans Onur is going to show up...:rolleyes:

I'll be in the area (not really) on Friday heading to Butlers Wash and then eventually to Ouray the following Thursday.

Bummer Steve. Was looking forward to a beer with you.

In other news, @CatskillsRunner and I are still coming but I’ll be without LC.

Blew up the turbo. :crybaby:

6BBE007D-B72E-4F62-8241-7B94A6D5B2DC.jpeg
BFDD07D1-8CDC-423F-ACF9-E43C8AFC062E.jpeg
CCE9F5F7-CA76-4CF1-9E11-1849F53FA44B.jpeg
D4A3879A-F104-4CBA-86C2-327D9DA4E0F9.jpeg

I’ll be in Prius. :(

Wait, you have a second Hundy that should work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom