Annual Ouray camping trip Aug 1 - 5th, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am not comfortable with that situation, Lurch.... That means a football field to have a "visit" and a football field to the showers....
You snooze you loose...

I think I'm in for this trip! Current plans are to bring myself (Andy), the LX Hundy, and Eleanor, my Brittany Spaniel.

I just booked a site via the number... I was told it was tent site #2 and electric only. Not sure that makes sense though. It was the only thing she had available, so I guess you're right that it fills up fast!

Its still possible a work trip will force me to cancel, so stay tuned. It's also possible that if I go, I'll tote a Jeeper buddy along with (sorry in advance).

Looking forward to this already!

That's interesting, I booked site #2 back in Feb.

Vince

I think I'm in for this trip! Current plans are to bring myself (Andy), the LX Hundy, and Eleanor, my Brittany Spaniel.

I just booked a site via the number... I was told it was tent site #2 and electric only. Not sure that makes sense though. It was the only thing she had available, so I guess you're right that it fills up fast!

Its still possible a work trip will force me to cancel, so stay tuned. It's also possible that if I go, I'll tote a Jeeper buddy along with (sorry in advance).

Looking forward to this already!

Well it officially appears obligations at home will preclude our attendance this year... o_O I have an electric/water hillside site reserved, I will cancel it if no one wants to take it over.

Also considering the sale of my a-liner... :slap:

Well it officially appears obligations at home will preclude our attendance this year... o_O I have an electric/water hillside site reserved, I will cancel it if no one wants to take it over.

Also considering the sale of my a-liner... :slap:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on both count. :crybaby:

:censor: I'll take that site though!

This is Marcia and Leon Duggar saying we're glad to joining you all; 2 adults, 2 kids, tenting in #15.
1996 FZJ80 with previous experience on trails around Ouray.

This is Marcia and Leon Duggar saying we're glad to joining you all; 2 adults, 2 kids, tenting in #15.
1996 FZJ80 with previous experience on trails around Ouray.

Hello Marcia - glad your family will be able to make it.

Updated the list.

@sl33p3 , @demoj

Did you guys swap your sites officially with Jill or should I just put Justin's name on John's old spot and make Justin's old spot available for another HDC member?

I called up Jill today and confirmed my list with hers. Looks like HDC got 13 out of the 15 sites avail!! :bounce2:

Last edited:
i had not called Jill yet, debated just letting him show up and claim it instead of messing with it. but DemoJ wants/has my spot.

That's a good idea John, let's not cancel the spots. We'll just work it among us as needed. Sites are too hard to grab in this stage of the game. I'll update the list accordingly.

So I will just hang on to #1 in case someone else needs a spot?

So I will just hang on to #1 in case someone else needs a spot?
yes for the time being... if noone wants it you can cancel a few days before without penalty i thought (never have)... Ash do you recall the exact cancellation without penalty time?

yes for the time being... if noone wants it you can cancel a few days before without penalty i thought (never have)... Ash do you recall the exact cancellation without penalty time?

I think it's 24 or 48 hours cancellation time I believe and filling the spots last minute usually takes place easily. I'll update the list so that we know who is where and what spots are potentially available for the last min folks.

Fellas- just an FYI: I'm Robert Miller in site 11. I'll be sharing with a dude named Joe (Tezmec) and his wife, Ashlee. Looks like it will be a fun road trip up through the pass!

Fellas- just an FYI: I'm Robert Miller in site 11. I'll be sharing with a dude named Joe (Tezmec) and his wife, Ashlee. Looks like it will be a fun road trip up through the pass!

Hey Robert,

Can you update your signature line so we that we know what you drive and such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom