Annual Members BBQ SATURDAY Sept 17th at Bridger Bowl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy folks,

I wanted to get our annual 406 Cruiser BBQ on your schedule.

We are going to meet up at Bridge Bowl again on Saturday September 17th from Noon to 2ish for our annual members only BBQ!

It is going to be great.

More details to come, but we wanted to get you the details so you can plan on coming out. The board of directors is hard at work rounding up as many raffle prizes as we can! It should be a good one... good friends, good food, and AWESOME Toyota's. Bring the whole family.

If you have something or know someone who would like to donate to the raffle hit me up with a PM!

This is for members only.

Last year was epic!
_7ii3727-pano-1-jpg.2796208

Hell yes! Can't wait.

Drew, when are you going to be needing a head count?
Paul

Drew, when are you going to be needing a head count?
Paul
We're gonna guess about the same turnout as last year but it is always helpful to make sure we have enough food.

This year we are doing pulled pork and Chicken BBQ!

Should be awesome we have some amazing give-a-aways from local supporters of the Club and we have purchased some other fine products for the raffle.

All in all I think we are giving away over $1,000 in goodies. We want to go over a few key things for the club but in general we want to hang out and connect as friends.

I hope you'll make it Paul, we have Trasharoo with your name on it!

as of right now, I should be there, the wife is a maybe.

gonna be the maiden voyage of my 1990

@REZARF trying to send you a PM but can't, clear some space.

Bump, we got prizes coming in from all over the country and the Pork shoulder goes on the smoker this afternoon!
It's going to be great, albeit a bit cooler... dress for fall folks.

If you have a portable table that isn't a hassle to bring, we could use a few for the feast and prizes.

Bump, we got prizes coming in from all over the country and the Pork shoulder goes on the smoker this afternoon!
It's going to be great, albeit a bit cooler... dress for fall folks.

If you have a portable table that isn't a hassle to bring, we could use a few for the feast and prizes.
I'll bring two tables.

Unfortunately, I just saw the time and I'm out. We have kid obligations. Have fun all. I do have a camping table that is pretty portable. I can drop it by someone's house if you want to haul it up.

Unfortunately, I just saw the time and I'm out. We have kid obligations. Have fun all. I do have a camping table that is pretty portable. I can drop it by someone's house if you want to haul it up.

We should be good Paul, thanks!

Just a great annual bbq today. This is a super solid club with real, honest, kind, enthusiasts :). Thanks to the leadership for pulling this together, putting in the extra effort for a great meal, fellowship, and a really cool raffle to boot. Kudos, job well done. Cheers to 406 Cruisers

It was good time, good food and company.

even got some door scratches while sitting in the parking lot

DSCF4687.JPG

DSCF4688.JPG

DSCF4689.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom