Annual Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man. I want to swing out sometime and meet you guys. I'll be stuck in Minneapolis that weedend though.

I plan to go

I will be there with new hip.:clap:
and a new girl friend who loves to off road

Last edited:
Just under a couple weeks away, who's planning on attending?

Also, I was approached on FB about the club participating in the Iowa Jeep Show. I'll be attending their meeting this Thursday in Ames @ 7PM at the Pizza Ranch if anyone else would like to join me. Just gathering info at this point. I'll bring what I find to our Annual Meeting to discuss.

Also, I believe nominations are open for all officers.

I nominate Tony Brandt for President, Casey Campbell for Treasurer, and Larry Laverty for Secretary, and Lance Torruella for BOD Rep.

I'll be there.

Casey

Please note if you are planning on bringing anyone other than yourself please with a +1 or +2, etc... Thanks! Space could be potentially limited at this place depending on when we get there. I'm going to try and be there around 10:30 to reserve tables based on the numbers we get from here.

attending

Veronica and I will be there.

can't make it

Looks like I'll be stuck at home this weekend with a sick kiddo. :-(

-Eric

Art, I'll get in contact with you next week to pickup the shirt.

I will not be able to make it over. I will make arrangements to drive over and pick up my shirt

I'll be there with the whole family. So, plus four...we might be a little late. 11:30 worst case.

Tony

Change in plans...Solon Station @11 ...still on Main Street in Solon and right down from Big Grove

Congratulations to our new Officers, Tony B (el Presidente), Casey C. (Banker), Larry L. (Legman), and Lance T. (TLCA rep).

Thanks to Rob W. for his term as El Presidente!

There was much discussion at the meeting, Rob should be posting up notes sometime this week.

If any other club member would like to join me out with the Iowa "All Breeds" Jeep Show committee, please contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom