Annual Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

meeting place???

Where are we meeting? And what happened to the Tallcorn website? Its gone. I thought that we were keeping it?

Blue 60

Where are we meeting? And what happened to the Tallcorn website? Its gone. I thought that we were keeping it?

Blue 60

It's been updated, but it's still there. I think it's the same address it was: www.tallcorncruisers.org. We have to re-register for a login, but it's there. Art has the date and location of the meeting up on it (with a map of where it is). It's 11/4/07--the website says it's October 4, but that's just a typo, I think--at 2:00 at the HyVee at Grand and Railroad. Here's a link to the map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1990+Grand+Avenue,West+Des+Moines,IA,50265&spn=0.029718,0.061626&hl=en

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny, we must have been responding both at the same time... :doh:

found it.

Boy, you all are quick. I did a seach and found it. My old link didn't work. And seriously, that HyVee is way out there.:flipoff2:

Blue 60

Guess I can't make the Oct. 4th, my time machine isn't working yet. :cool: Maybe I can hitch a ride in someone else's?

Ahhh, so now you've changed the posts to say November instead of October.
So, of course, that makes my post very confusing and basically meaningless. Oh well.

Your time machine? I think you're in the wrong forums...the Star Trek forums are here -> http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/ubbthreads.php
:grinpimp:
Anyway, I'm sure I could pick you up if you don't 'git r runnin' by then.

Last edited:
Agenda Items:
1. New Member Introductions
2. Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 07 Review
3. Officer Elections
4. New Business

If you have anything else....let me know!

PS. We may head to an adult beverage distribution facility after the meeting...
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

PS. We may head to an adult beverage distribution facility after the meeting...
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Oh good, we can all get liqured up before hitting the highways.

Why don't we stop by the Krispy Kreme factory as well, and just smell the doghnuts?

:p

Why don't we stop by the Krispy Kreme factory as well, and just smell the doghnuts?

:p

I believe the Krispy Kreme factory is closed on Sundays, otherwise I'd be game for it. And while we were there we could swap them a 2008 Land Cruiser Calendar for a 2008 Krispy Kreme swimsuit model calendar and a box of donuts. Or NOT!!!! :D

A big thanks to all those that attended the Annual Meeting yesterday. A special thanks to those that had hour+ drives to make it.

Officers for 2008

President-Art Schramm
Treasurer-Casey Campbell
Secretary-Eric Putnam

Once Eric get's the minutes put together, I'll post them on our website.

Once Eric get's the minutes put together, I'll post them on our website.

Oh sure, put that pressure on me as well.

damn you, damn you!!!!

:cry:

Annual Dues:

If you are planning on continuing your membership for 2008, please send your dues ($10) to the address listed below with the information requested below. We would like it if all dues for current members were in by Jan 15th 2008. If you have joined and paid dues at or since the Tall Corn Cruiser Classic, you are already paid for 2008.

Tall Corn Cruisers
726 53rd St
Des Moines, IA 50312

Name
Address
Phone Number (home or cell)
E-mail address
TLCA#
Rig(s) description

Thanks again for your support and participation in this club, it's the members of this club that make it what it is!

Last edited:
Is there a paypal account for those of us with an allergy to physical mail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom