annual meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
as mentioned on the meeting minutes thread, our annual meeting is coming up on Saturday. officer elections will be held. if you won't make it and have interest or suggestons/nominations, put them in this thread.

also HDC yearly dues are due. $20. any itinerary additions can be put here too.

Shawn

Being the custodian of a DD '84 FJ60 for over 18 years and a passive member of TLCA for six years I'm guessing it's about time to become a more active participant in off road Toyota things. How would one divine the location of the William's domicile if one were inclined to participate in HDC yearly meeting on the 6th? I've looked on the website to no avail.

kevin

Hi Kevin!
Shawn will post directions to his house in this thread & on the web site.
-Mike-

sure, 210 Montana Wells in Rio Rancho.

on Unser in Rio Rancho, 3rd light North of southern or first light South of Northern turn East onto Abrazo.
second right is Montana Wells. 3rd house on the left. white Santa Fe style.

if you need directions into Rio Rancho (Unser in Rio does not directly connect to Unser in Abq), email me direct at swilliamsffpm@msn.com.

Is this a potluck deal as the previous meetings?

meeting reminder

thanks Ali, i was going to bump this thread as a reminder and you did it for me.:D

yes, a potluck. i will have burgers and dogs provided.

I might make it too Shawn. You gotta meet the little one now, I think last time we meet up the wife was pregnat.-David

Excellent! bring the wife too.

I thought every other meeting was leave your wife and bring your girlfriend? Oh great.... now I have to make excuses :D

Belcher's x3 will be there. Quick question though... I have sent my info and payment to TLCA for membership. However, I haven't gotten anything in return and I don't have a number yet. Will you need that at the meeting Saturday so I can become an official hdcruiser?

when you get it, just send me an email with it. you can still go through with the HDC membership. print and fill out a HDC membership form though, just leave the TLCA# blank.

when you get it, just send me an email with it. you can still go through with the HDC membership. print and fill out a HDC membership form though, just leave the TLCA# blank.

This what I did. Can't make the meeting. I'll keep trying.

Graham

Gotta love it... the only company I hate more than Microsoft is HP. My $200 dollar HP printer needs like $300 in parts. Go figure!!! Shawn, would you mind if I just email my application to you? I really don't feel like going to buy a new printer right now.

email it or i can print a blank one for you here at the meeting. i planned to have a few on hand anyway.

Even "old" members - please fill out a new application so I can update the membership data base.
Thanks
Cathy and I will see you this evening.

Skipper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom