Annual Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be there solo with a side salad.

The new venue is a warehouse. Kids are OK, but please no pets. the forecast looks good for Saturday afternoon so we may move some of the festivities outside.

The new venue is a warehouse. Kids are OK, but please no pets. the forecast looks good for Saturday afternoon so we may move some of the festivities outside.

Which category does Troy fall in?

I’m planning on being there. Why’s the format with the new location? I’m guessing less kid friendly. I’ll probably leave mine home.

Just me my be a hair late. On the 1:00 start.

I’ll bring some chips and pickle slices.
we need to get the meeting done as last year it never did with postponing into warmer weather Patrick was nice enough to offer a warm and free place for us to hold the meeting. This is from him.
Not as kid friendly as a park. I will block off the dangerous portions, but the kids need to listen. If it is 65 we can set up outside in the parking lot and the kids can play in the 10 acre field next door

Sorry, i won't be able to make this one. Hopefully I won't have to be working for the next one.

I'll be there. (1) only

I'll bring classic potato salad.

Confirming there will be three of us. Mindy, Rosey and myself.

Plan to be there after I pick up my son from baseball practice. Likely just me. Looking forward to meeting others as I've only met a couple of you so far. Don’t really cook, so whatever I can pick up.... maybe grapes unless I can come up with something tastier.

Last edited:
Really bummed I missed this. The dog my wife is fostering got out and we're still looking for him. If anyone sees a brown coonhound near 119th and Quivira let me know.

I'll mail my application over

Thanks to everyone that attended, Patrick for supplying the venue and Joe for supplying the amazing meat. It was nice meeting the new members as always.

LET'S GO WHEELING>>>>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom