Annual Meeting and Elections (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The annual meeting will be Saturday October 18,2014 at AOP , South Pittsburgh ,TN. We will ride during the day , have a cookout and the meeting in the evening. The club will provide the Saturday evening meal and refreshments. The officers up for election are President and Secretary. Nominations can be made at the meeting, on this forum or e- mailed to the board. I nominate Andy Ridge for President and Mathew Tucker for secretary.

Damn!

Sent by a dumb ass with a smart phone.

The annual meeting will be Saturday October 18,2014 at AOP , South Pittsburgh ,TN. ... The officers up for election are President and Secretary. Nominations can be made at the meeting, on this forum or e- mailed to the board. I nominate Andy Ridge for President and Mathew Tucker for secretary.

Andy, Congratulations. Good luck with holding onto your office.

Roger, I already have my October flights back booked and I will be one week late for this [the fall meeting is actually a week early compared to our Tellico meetings]. Is there a method or need for me to vote absentee? Thanks

I'm there, dudes! I also second those nominations, both are cool guys that represent our club well.

Cheers, Joel

I believe I'll try and make this- me and the wife and our four legged babies

TLCA# 17672, Appalachia Cruisers, STLCA
1994 FZJ80, 1971 FJ40

Planning on being there.

I do believe I'll be there ......

I think we should put together a night ride . This is a prefect park for that .

I'll take the head or tail .

Just heard back from AOP, we have 3 RV spaces reserved for 17 & 18th. The tent campers can camp around the RV's and have power if needed. We will be doing a group cook out on Saturday evening.

As for group cookout, do y'all want to coordinate foods so that we can bring our share and pitch in on the menu?

The club is providing the meal and a free raffle, as we have for years, this is a small pay back for all the help at GSMTR. I will also be serving biscuits and gravy Saturday morning.

Roger, not sure what's on the menu, but that lasagna in a pot you made at OTMT was freakin' awesome. I need to get the recipe.

Sounds good! Looking forward to the event. Who is coming down on Friday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom