Annual Meeting 2014 - Paris Mountain - Sept 27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great time this afternoon, thanks to everyone that came out today! It's crazy to think that just a few years ago it was a bunch of single guys, a few married ones, hanging around talking about cruisers. Now the kids almost out number the adults, but that means they can entertain themselves. Great raffle today, everybody went home with something to add to there toolbox, I won the grand prize, only took 15 years! I look forward to this year and the trips we take and to see the club continue to grow!! Thanks again and we'll see ya soon.

Great to see everyone again great job putting on the event. I sure can't complain about the raffle either (maybe I should have bought a lotto ticket on the way home?) Looking forward to Black Balsam in October (just ordered my Little Buddy heater so I don't have a repeat of the Country Fried weekend from last January!) Hopefully next year me and the wife can camp out.

Bummed I missed the raffle and didn't get to hang out long, but seemed like everyone had a good time. I will have to make up for beer consumption and campfires at Black Balsam.

Bummed I missed the raffle and didn't get to hang out long, but seemed like everyone had a good time. I will have to make up for beer consumption and campfires at Black Balsam.
Hate the way it worked out as well. We will definitely make up for it at balsam.

Great weekend eventful as usual. Just made it home. Many thanks to Marshall and Gabe for helping me get the Jetta back together. Kids had a blast as well.

Few pics from the weekend.

Eventful Friday included a broken transmission mount on my TDI

Left the engine 2" from the ground.

Fri nights meal.

Saturday:

Raffle time?

The face that says, "I'm winning the grand prize this year!"

Sunday morning hike before we headed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom