Annual Keystone breakfast meeting 1/18/20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Andy,

I'd like to take just a few minutes to discuss the 2nd Annual Keystone Cruisers BESF Camping weekend. We had a 7-8 trucks and a great group of folks this year, and would like to get a few more to join us next year! I've already blocked it out on the family calendar, and hope others will too.

October 8-11, 2020.

Here's a link to the thread from this past fall's trip: Keystone Cruisers BESF weekend campout! Oct 10-13

Sign me up! I haven’t started the 40 since Fall Crawl so this will be a good excuse! Or at least an excuse to confirm it still runs ;)

Guess I should officially become a member. I'm supposed to work that Saturday. I'll confirm by EOW

I'll be there.

Because IH8MUD was bugging me about the Calendar

I know...all of a sudden I keep getting event notifications on the calendar. I've just been bulk deleting them daily.

I’m in 100% I live about 3 miles from the Tom Cat 👍🏼

I know...all of a sudden I keep getting event notifications on the calendar. I've just been bulk deleting them daily.

Honestly, I hadn't really noticed it before. Is it a new feature or are people just suddenly using it now?

I’m in 100% I live about 3 miles from the Tom Cat 👍🏼

Will be good to see you again Don.

And congrats, the member who lives closest to the venue gets to buy breakfast for everyone!!!

Actually, I just realized the 18th is the Phunt 50k. I will be out running, eating Oreos and doing shots of Fireball every lap. Hope to see you all the next time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom