Annual Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, the annual club meeting will be at Bass Pro Shop Altoona , Nov 20th at 1 pm.

Meet and great, Officers elections for next year.

Thanks,

Well I would love to come to see what the club is all about but I work that day. Maybe next time.

I haven't been to Bass Pro in Altoona yet, is there a place we can meet? Or should we meet at Olde Towne Tap and then go to Bass Pro after the meeting?

Hello, the annual club meeting will be at Bass Pro Shop Altoona , Nov 20th at 1 pm.

Meet and great, Officers elections for next year.

Thanks,

do they serve things besides bass?

I have to haul freight that day so won't make it. Was wondering if were going to have a TCC or maybe a 40 run down at MIOBI. I think we have enough 40's and if Eric would be trail boss I'm sure we could find some trouble.

Let me know your thoughts, Zang

I have to haul freight that day so won't make it. Was wondering if were going to have a TCC or maybe a 40 run down at MIOBI. I think we have enough 40's and if Eric would be trail boss I'm sure we could find some trouble.

Let me know your thoughts, Zang

I would LOVE a quick informal run and would be honored to do my best to find some "fun", but will be in KC at a soccer tourney this weekend.

let's do this sometime though...

Can I join on the meeting day? I didn't know if i had to already be a member to attend. The 40 day just sounds fun.

Last edited:
Thanks Brent!

A big THANK YOU to Brent for his two years as El Presidente! You did a fantastic job and brought a lot of new members into the club!

Congrats to Wicker on becoming El Presidente! Now only if you could get your truck to run for more than 30 minutes! ;)

Congrats rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom