Annual Club Meeting - April 30, 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hard to believe we're almost a year out from our last annual club meeting which means it's time to get the next one on the books. Keeping the same weekend as last year, we'll look to meet on Saturday, April 30th, 2022. Meeting will start at about 12 pm, but feel free to show up as early as 11 am. Mark your calendars accordingly.

The Holloways are graciously offering up their space again to host the event outdoors this year. Big thanks to Lael and @2fpower for hosting!

If you could let us know here or via email whether you plan on attending and the headcount, it would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE 3/5: Da Poke Wagon will be on site for lunch that day. Cash donations/tips are welcome and the remaining amount will be covered by TAC.

Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Jack

Last edited:
This will be outside like last year, so in case of rainout, we would move it to Sunday at the same time.

I’ll be there. Thanks for hosting again.

as my momma would say.. "god willing and the creek don't rise" i'll be there.

Obviously you need a token 1st Gen Tacoma to crash this cruiser bash. So, this is the way…

B4069ACA-089D-41F3-9BA4-229E40BCA435.jpeg

UPDATE: Da Poke Wagon will be on site for lunch that day. Cash donations/tips are welcome and the remaining amount will be covered by TAC.

To make sure we have proper food coverage, please let us know if you plan on attending the meeting and how many will be joining/eating. if you’ve already RSVP’d, I already have you marked down.

@kc_chevota, can you give us a preview of the menu as we get a little closer to the meeting?

Thanks,
Jack

Hard to believe we're almost a year out from our last annual club meeting which means it's time to get the next one on the books. Keeping the same weekend as last year, we'll look to meet on Saturday, April 30th, 2022. Meeting will start at about 12 pm, but feel free to show up as early as 11 am. Mark your calendars accordingly.

The Holloways are graciously offering up their space again to host the event outdoors this year. Big thanks to Lael and @2fpower for hosting!

If you could let us know here or via email whether you plan on attending and the headcount, it would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE 3/5: Da Poke Wagon will be on site for lunch that day. Cash donations/tips are welcome and the remaining amount will be covered by TAC.

Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Jack
Excellent….Where will this happen (location)?

7515 Twilight Lane, Lenexa Ks. 66217 Assuming it is dry enough, here is the plan for entering and parking. There will be a sign at the entrance.

Bring a fishing pole for the kiddos. Dogs are welcome as well. Trail cutout is available -- do so at your own risk.

1647874688635.png

Just found out my company is acquiring another dealer. Sadly, I’m going to miss this year. 😢

Peggy, can I just PayPal you my dues?

I should be there. Traveling for work that week but should be back Friday night. Put me down for 3.

Mike

I am looking forward to meeting more great people in the club, put me down for one.

I’m planning to be there. Likely flying solo. @2fpower, thank you for your willingness to host again

Mindy, Rosey and I are planning to be there.

I'm planning to be there, put me down for 2, counting on my youngest boy to tag along. Looking forward to hear more trail & tech stories. Thank you Lael and @2fpower for hosting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom