Annual Breakfast in the Bush - Saturday Nov 3rd (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Cowboy Breakfast

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Maybe - not sure if I can attend

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No -- I will not be attending

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Club Members,

Let's have another cowboy breakfast like we did a few years back. Some of us will be camping the night before out at the fire pit and you are welcome to join us Friday evening. The last time we camped, Steve took some amazing shots of the brilliant stars. Fun was had by all.

Camping or not, please join us Saturday morning - between 8 and 10 am at the pit. Frank is going to bring his big cooking disc and we will have lots to eat. Some of us may do some trails while we are out there. Lets see what comments we get.

I will be covering all cost for the food and coffee - breakfast is on me! Donations are optional and any donations will be provided to the club fund.

Post up if you will be joining. It will be a great time.

Larry

• Time: 0900-1100
  • Date: Sat Nov 3rd
  • Access Trail: Factory trucks can make it to the pit but may rub a bit on the sand. High clearance is better. Tire deflation is helpful. There is some moderate to advanced articulation along the trail to the pit.

Confirmed Attendees:
  • Larry
  • Frank
  • Evan (tentative)
  • Ali
  • Jeff and Paula
  • Grant (tentative)
  • Liz

Last edited:
Not sure quite yet what's on the calendar for that day, but a pretty good chance that I will be there.

Thanks for hosting!

I'll try to aim for Fri night campout dealio. Thanks for organizing this Larry. Let us know what we should bring.

I'll be working, sorry can't make it.

I'll try to aim for Fri night campout dealio. Thanks for organizing this Larry. Let us know what we should bring.
Thanks Ash. I think we should be able to cover breakfast. So anything you might need for camping or dinner the night before should be just fine.

Possible... my schedule won't be confirmed till mid week
Thank you for making this happen Larry!

We are interested. Can let you know next week. Have not been to the fire pit before.

Found the fire pit area, We could get to it. We have gone down that way in the past. Nice area to wheel. We plan to drive in on Sat morning. Let us know if we can bring anything.

I’d love to go! The moderate to advanced articulation is a bit worrisome for this novice. Is there going to be a meet up point for those going just for the morning, and then hit the trail together?

I’d love to go! The moderate to advanced articulation is a bit worrisome for this novice. Is there going to be a meet up point for those going just for the morning, and then hit the trail together?
It is possible to have a "sub" leader help those that meet up in the morning. Frank went out to the pit this weekend and confirmed that the trail to the pit is a bit more washed out. All is passable, but a bit more washed out.

Does anybody want to volunteer to meet at the end of Northern Sat morning?

Hmm, the Lowe's on Northern is a good meetup place. If I'm not spending Friday night, I'll try to lead the group out to the destination Sat morning.

I can meet at Lowe's on Northern, Sat morning and drive to the pit area. We are not planning on camping this time. I would like to do some wheeling after breakfast. Good thing about the area is ,there are always several ways to get somewhere , out there. There are choices of easy, moderate and hard, so everybody can have fun.
I could be at Lowe's, on Northern, about 7:20 am and leave soon after that. We would be at the pit about 8:00 am. I do not have my HAM license/radio yet. CB only , still. So, keeping each other in sight would be important as we wander around out there after breakfast.
Anybody want to meet up there, let me know.

1996 dark green Land Cruiser. Jeff and Paula

I can meet at Lowe's on Northern, Sat morning and drive to the pit area. We are not planning on camping this time. I would like to do some wheeling after breakfast. Good thing about the area is ,there are always several ways to get somewhere , out there. There are choices of easy, moderate and hard, so everybody can have fun.
I could be at Lowe's, on Northern, about 7:20 am and leave soon after that. We would be at the pit about 8:00 am. I do not have my HAM license/radio yet. CB only , still. So, keeping each other in sight would be important as we wander around out there after breakfast.
Anybody want to meet up there, let me know.

1996 dark green Land Cruiser. Jeff and Paula

I will definitely be meeting you at the Lowe’s on Northern. Thank you, Jeff, for volunteering to do that, I REALLY appreciate it.

I’ll see you (and Paula?) at 7:20, Saturday morning! I’m in a 2018 blue 4R.

Thanks again!

~Liz

7:20 on a sat? What're you guys, on crack or something? Seeesh....y'all ain't right. :lol: I was thinking more along the lines of 8:30ish meetup time at Lowe's but I live in Tijeras, so it's a haul for me. I'll show up half past Bacon thirty :idea:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom