....and the WINNERS... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
#1 is -GYP- .....John A. Day #11633

#2 is JasonH .....Jason Harsch #8123

Congrats to both our winners!!

PM SpaceGhost with your choice of either the TBI adapter or the SM420 plate and your mailing info....SG is (wisely) laying on the beach next to his hottie wife this week, but will contact you and make delivery arrangements.

Special thanks to SG for the donation and a huge thanks to all the new TLCA members who joined up....ya didn't win the drawing, but yer still getting a kickass magazine and are now part of a kickass crew of Cruiser Addicts!

:eek:

Wow! Sweet! Awesome! Unbelieveable! :D I never win these things.

Thanks to Mike and Brian and everyone else involved! Looks like I'm going to start my fuel injection project as I already have a Spaceghost SM420 adapter. He has some very high quality stuff.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats guys!!! Awesome prizes for sure! I guess I need to get my TLCA membership soon :dunno:

#1 is  -GYP- .....John A. Day #11633

#2 is  JasonH .....Jason Harsch #8123

Congrats to both our winners!!

PM SpaceGhost with your choice of either the TBI adapter or the SM420 plate and your mailing info....SG is (wisely) laying on the beach next to his hottie wife this week, but will contact you and make delivery arrangements.

Special thanks to SG for the donation and a huge thanks to all the new TLCA members who joined up....ya didn't win the drawing, but yer still getting a kickass magazine and are now part of a kickass crew of Cruiser Addicts!

Congrats Guys! I'm stuck on the Gulf Coast beach in Northern Florida (top secret location), playing golf, burying my daughters in the beautiful white sands (they asked for it) and eating lots of fresh seafood! The wifey (no pics in bikini :flipoff2:) is working on me to stay an extra day or two. So........... as soon as I get back home I'll hook up with the winners and get their prizes shipped right out.

Later,

thanks SpaceGhost...

and everyone who participated by joining (and renewing) with TLCA!! 8)

(you too Woody)

Congratulations to all!!!

Ok, Jason's adapter is shipped, now where is John (gyp) at? Hit me on e-mail with all the pertinent info, addy and daytime phone #. And of course your choice of adapters.

Congrats again guys!

Wow what a turn of luck for me... three weeks ago I had my FJ60 Stolen from my driveway, last week I recovered it fully intact... now this...

unbelievable :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom