And the slow process begins..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well i finally got around to getting the steps on the sides took off. I cant begin to tell you how much better i like it already. Cant wait for the rest of the stuff now i just gotta get some money together. Oh is the best place to get the diff lock switch from Christo?
100_2384.jpg
100_2385.jpg

Ohh yes and i have a very nice set of steps in the classifieds for a person in the area if you want to pic them up. Very cheap just come get them. All parts included.

Very nice, I was please was with the look after removing the steps. Im assuming based on body cladding its a 95+ year? if so I think you can pick any Toyota hazard switch to work as the CDL button... if that is what you mean by diff lock switch.

Thank you i had heard that before but was not aware of that it didnt need any mods done to it to work.

I have an earlier year so not exactly sure. Dont think any mods really need to be done with the exception of a little trimming on the plug connector.

If your order the diff lock switch, it is plug and play. I'm not sure about other switches.

The OEM diff lock switch is a little pricey. I got mine from Slee. However, CDan might be able to get you a good price also.

kirkagosto - So what switch are we talking here? Your sig line says you have the center diff switch? So you are looking for the rotary locking switch for the front/rear lockers??

ralphy's link pretty much is the jest of it for just the CDL switch and 7 pin mod.

Nice! They look so much better, but they help the little people get in easier!:)

Im talking about the center diff lock switch. It is listed as one of the mods to come.

The hazard switch will work fine for the cdl switch. I went to the junk yard and got one off a 90s tercel for $2.50. You have to make a small cut in the plastic of the plug to make it fit in, but is VERY simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom