And so the mods have begun...albeit the small mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bwoverland.com
I just ordered new DBA rotors and 4WD PBR pads for Bertha....next on the list is the rerear disc conversion, should be en route monday....

dbaslotted.jpg

pbr4wdpadsw.jpg

Seen these on a few Rovers and Cruisers and was really impressed with the quality and function.

Figured the FJ needed new brakes all around anyhow...why not do it right?!

:D

thats what I run on the fj60, DBA sloted(not drilled) rotors and Axxis(same as PBR) Metal Masters, very happy with them,

BTW they are left and right handed..........but seeing how they come from AUS........its that thier left and right or our left and right...........I'll let ya chew on that for a bit :D

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=1;threadid=12599;start=msg115778#msg115778 date=1078514128]
thats what I run on the fj60, DBA sloted(not drilled) rotors and Axxis(same as PBR) Metal Masters, very happy with them,

BTW they are left and right handed..........but seeing how they come from AUS........its that thier left and right or our left and right...........I'll let ya chew on that for a bit :D
[/quote]

Having spent some time doing SCCA, drilled rotors scare me LOL!

Between OME and them handing their springs and DBA and the P and D rotors I have a shot at really screwing this thing up heh heh.

You will only do it wrong once... ;)

[quote author=Poser link=board=1;threadid=12599;start=msg115796#msg115796 date=1078515274]
You will only do it wrong once... ;)
[/quote]

Measure once, cut twice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom