And so it begins, no more spark plugs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been planning (over-planning?) the diesel swap for quite a long time. It was my intention to have a marathon HAMOM with Johnny in my driveway one weekend, but my time has run out. It kills me to have to say goodbye for now to my '94, but it will give me one more reason to look forward to returning to the US. A big thank you to David for a hoist, and to Greg for saving the day (nice pig too)!

I gave Johnny a couple of diesels (4BD2T & 4BT marine), but he corrected me, he said a "compound turbo set-up", not "compound diesel set-up) :doh:. I also gave him a couple of trannies, ironic because that wasn't the first time he's had a couple of trannies in his truck :flipoff2:

BTW, have y'all heard the Toby Kieth song, "I'll never smoke weed with Willie again"? Replace that with "I'll never drink beer with Johnny again". This is how I had to prepare for his stay:

Johnny will take good care of your '94. I can't wait to see how she does on the Front Side of Daniel! We'll send pictures and try not to spill anything inside the truck :cheers:

Last edited:
Yeah, well definatly test it before you get back.

Ok, worked fine last time I used it.
It was a transmission, but it worked fine

It seems to work until the arm is about level with the ground. Doesn't go up any farther than that, despite the ram having at least another 12" at least of upward travel.

NBD, but definitely needs to be checked out.

I raised it this morning all the way, no load, but it was real slow at first.
I think its low on oil, but it smelled like gear oil.
I'll have to check the level.
It was given to me...I guess some things are worth what you pay for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom