An apology from Dingman (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I owe everyone here a huge apology. A week ago, I was upset about a post here that had gone "missing"...

Well, I found the dingin' post on another board. I was posting from my laptop in hotel room and had several websites open at the same time, like normal. However, it appears that I posted my reply to the WRONG website and that's whey I couldn't find it here.

Again, a large apology to Art and anyone else that had to witness my outburst. I did have, uh, extenuating circumstances at the time but that's no excuse and it shouldn't have happened.

I have to admit, I have a big mouth and say things I sometimes regret. I don't mind eating crow when I've been wrong and this is one of those times.

Art, feel free to delete that other "message from Ding" post as it's basically meaningless and doesn't need to clutter your board.

I owe everyone here a huge apology. A week ago, I was upset about a post here that had gone "missing"...

Well, I found the dingin' post on another board. I was posting from my laptop in hotel room and had several websites open at the same time, like normal. However, it appears that I posted my reply to the WRONG website and that's whey I couldn't find it here.

Again, a large apology to Art and anyone else that had to witness my outburst. I did have, uh, extenuating circumstances at the time but that's no excuse and it shouldn't have happened.

I have to admit, I have a big mouth and say things I sometimes regret. I don't mind eating crow when I've been wrong and this is one of those times.

Art, feel free to delete that other "message from Ding" post as it's basically meaningless and doesn't need to clutter your board.

Dingman,

Thanks for the apology. However, one thing I should point out, this isn't "my" board. This is "our" board.

We are all adults, and should not have to be policed. I believe you can delete that thread as you created it, if not PM me and I'll go ahead and delete it.

-Art

P.S. Are you joining our club again this year?

Ya, I'm going to join up but I had to wait until I paid my MIOBI dues and I did that yesterday (also late).

I didn't want them to feel slighted. :grinpimp:

Ya, I'm going to join up but I had to wait until I paid my MIOBI dues and I did that yesterday (also late).

I didn't want them to feel slighted. :grinpimp:

Oh heck, that reminds me that I need to do that as well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom