An 80 at long last... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I paid $4k less than the guy wants for that white collectors edition. The ce one he advertises had a little lower miles and was a nice looking truck, but he wants way too much. I found one in Spokane with lockers that I could have gotten for about $6,500, but it was over 200k and not as nice.
Anniv came in only two colors and has two tone leather interior, different coloration on the wheels, and special badging; CE can be in any color and has normal leather. I believe both have the climate control. Both can be had with or without lockers. May be a few other diffs I'm forgetting. Good luck on your search... I noticed a black '97 LX450 with 89k miles on Portland Craigslist that might be worth a look if he comes down on price... dunno if it had locking diffs.
-Bob

Took a look at that one - no lockers.

Lovely condition though.

If you are around Portland any time and fancy a cold beer PM me - I'm also available if you want a hand wreching on the new rig.

I'm a -5 banana mechanic and I'm Irish to boot - so I'm dumber than bricks.

But I'm great at standing around drinking beer. Plus if I make all the mistakes on your truck I'll get mine right when I get it :flipoff2: :beer:

Well, mechanically we are about on par. Not Irish, but have a gallon of Bushmills in the liquor cabinet, so that might give me honorary status. May shoot you a message one of these days when I'm ready to tear into something...
-Bob

Bob - FWIW the PNW Overland society is having an evening meet and greet on Tuesday evening.

Never been to one - but I figured I'd pop along and say hi.

Pop along if you are interested.

Discussions

At "Yurs" near Columbia Rovers @ 6-6:30pm.

-- Graeme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom