american racing mojave rims, 15x8 teflon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$750 for 5 rims, shipped within california, probably arizona and nevada too.

6 lug, 3.75" backspacing which i've heard will work without spacers on a 60 series cruiser.

i got these through a buddy and my situation changed, i can't keep these and they've never had tires on them. they're still at his place in the los angeles area.

at this point, will not sell individual rims or any quantitiy other than all 5 rims.

Last edited:
Got any pics ?

Crap, why can't these be 16x8.

i can see what he'll do on a set of 16x8 if you like, deal won't be this good though.

b3981.jpg

no pics of the actual wheels, because they're 400 miles from me in boxes brand new. there is no reason they won't look exactly like the picture i stole above

Bummer they're in LA... I have a Tacoma that could run 15's...

shipping won't be that expensive, if i get the money myself i'm figuring about 80-100$ to get them to mountain view, ca via UPS ground

bump

600, you pay for the shipping

i have them at my place now in the san jose, ca area

i have test fit one rim and it clears a toyota full float rear axle as well as missing the ball joints on the front by about 1/8" so as long as you have the tire shop balance with internal stick on weights you'll be fine without spacers.

Will these fit a late '79 FJ40 with discs on the front? Also I'm running MTRs sized 33x12.5x15 and would like to use these to replace my wagon wheels.

i'm not that knowledgeable about fj40s, so i'm not sure. maybe ask in the 40 series tech section if fj40 with front discs has the same size restirction as an fj62?

6 lug, 3.75" backspacing which i've heard will work without spacers on a 60 series cruiser.

I'm confused. :confused:

Have you tried these on a 60? I tried some wheels with a 3 5/8 backspacing and they needed spacers to clear the tierods.

i have an fj62, i tried one. it cleared the tie rod end boot by about 1/8"

backspace only a rule of thumb, rim cross section can be the deal breaker.

i posted pictures somewhere, just can't find them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom