Ambulance doors door lock, what am I missing? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

this is going to sound a bit ridiculous but I cannot work out what I'm doing wrong (if anything) with my new ambulance door lock.

I've installed a new OEM lock and it went in with no issues. The problem I have is that I cannot seem to remove the key in an unlocked state.
I want to be able to have the rear doors close and latch without having to use the key every time.

ATM I have to insert the key and unlock the lock, then I can open the door but not remove the key. Closing the door I have to lock and then I can remove the key. My old lock didn't work at all so I have nothing to compare to. Am I missing something?? How does your ambulance door lock work.

Cheers, Neil.

Lol, been there,

u have the cylinder / interior latch clocked wrong , pull it apart and try again, Can’t remember if it was 90* off or 180 for the fix, if u play with how it works I’m sure u will sort it out .

Lol, been there,

u have the cylinder / interior latch clocked wrong , pull it apart and try again, Can’t remember if it was 90* off or 180 for the fix, if u play with how it works I’m sure u will sort it out .
:) just knew it would something I was doing wrong..... let me go and have a play. Thanks...

20150407_120325_LLS.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom