Ambulance Door - Height Dimensions? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rebuilding the lowers of my ambulance doors, and none have any particularly good reference for their intended length top to bottom.

I know I can get in the ballpark between what's there and using the rear opening...but would anyone be able to snag the height from top to bottom for the rear doors by chance?

Sorry, I don’t have any dimensions of the doors, but if you have any photos you could post of rebuilding the lower doors that would be appreciated.

20210515_163752.jpg
20210515_163808.jpg
20210515_163827.jpg

Useful info thanks. That looks like 1020mm high x 520mm wide each for those unable to multiply by 25.4
Can anyone tell me that the opening size is that they fit into please? 1000mm x 1000mm I'm guessing?
I'd like to replace the Meano rear door on my converted pickup and wondering how much metal needs cutting.

As a side note, you guys spend thousands on maintaining these things which were designed and built in millimetres - surely you could invest in a millimetre tape measure?

As a kid remember the US was converting to the metric system. Still waiting and I have not been young for a long time. How we stuck with the fahrenheit is beyond me. 32° for freezing and 100° for boiling, who came up with that. Not going Metric system I can understand. A system based on 12 inches to a foot and three feet to a yard makes much for sense than one based on 10. Right? Only advantage I can see is those of us to like to figure things out in our head it keeps the brain starper using the SAE system.

As a side note, you guys spend thousands on maintaining these things which were designed and built in millimetres - surely you could invest in a millimetre tape measure?

What does a SI tape do that an imperial doesn't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom