Dealer Amazon Green for $20k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affiliation......

Pre-Owned 2009 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 4WD

1735081d798eb3e84a9bdfc1b61e88b3.jpg

How does that happen?

Gulf States Toyota loves their flares!

How does that happen?

Gulf States Toyota installed the flares (which are usually color-matched) and presumably applied the paint job as well.

I’ve seen two other early gen 200s that had off-color silver flares with the additional silver on the lower portion of the vehicle. This leads me to believe that this off color fender + two tone paint package was done by GST. The last one was on the market around 6 months ago and was Salsa Red, IIRC.

Without a doubt the value of the vehicle plummets due to this “upgrade” at the US port. Such a shame given the rare color code.

Looks like a RAV4!

Leather looks rough too. If you could scoop it up for ~$18k, pull the flares, put on aftermarket bumpers, and repaint the lower doors (or maybe just black Rhino?) you could have a decent rig for about as cheap as they come. I think it could be a good deal if you wanted to mod anyway.

I'm pretty sure it's still green under those flares.

I actually like the retro color pattern, brings me back to the old school micro trucking paint jobs. Definitely a personal preference, can't say the flares are my favorite.

<1k in paint work and it all goes away....

If the flares have worn through both the clear coat and base coat, you’re looking at a lot more than $1k to do it right.

Went and drove this one. Was smooth but has a sizable dent on the hood and passenger tailgate has body damage and brake light has been replaced on that side. Lift gate is loose on that side as well. Interior missing a couple of headrests and knobs in the back but other than that pretty ok. It is green under the flares but they have rubbed the clearcloat off pretty significantly. Would be a big endeavor to “un-gulf-state it”

I made a offer considering these things but they’re solid on 20...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom