Amazon Green at Lexus of Concord CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay, which one of you sent it? I just got a call from them that they're not selling it due to damage underneat so its off to wholesale auction ( listing has been pulled but below is screenshot )

1643831599662.png

I saw this listed on SF Craigslist by the owner. Must have traded it in after no bites. Love this color. Looks great with the black TRD wheels.

Okay, which one of you sent it? I just got a call from them that they're not selling it due to damage underneat so its off to wholesale auction ( listing has been pulled but below is screenshot )

View attachment 2912221

Still might be worth it, thats a $10-20k paint job.

If I remember correctly it had 140,000 miles and the black TRD PRO forged wheels from a sequioa/tundra wrapped in LT285/65r18 K02s.

JTMHY7AJ2B4006342

@2021LC200owner

What's the story here?

Yep. That’s me. Have two other 200 series so needed it gone and tired of tire kickers. Sold it for a good price to them. @stormhammer couldn’t tell you what damage they are referring to other than damaged running board.

All the best!

Yep. That’s me. Have two other 200 series so needed it gone and tired of tire kickers. Sold it for a good price to them. @stormhammer couldn’t tell you what damage they are referring to other than damaged running board.

All the best!
LOL!!!!

I have a friend who buys cars at Manheim and he was telling me dealers wont even bother fixing the smallest of things basically if its not picture perfect its off to the auction!

He's keeping an eye for it to pop up

All the best!

Unfortunately that often seems to be the case on mud nowadays... you either get tire kickers or baseless accusations of inflated pricing while being on-market. It shouldn't be anyones business what you bought the vehicle for, what matters is what you are selling it for and what someone is willing to pay. Good call selling it outside of the forum, in my observation the open market seems to bring significantly more interest and buyers, including dealers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom