AMAZING 77' FJ40 with 42k ORIGINAL MILES! 100% stock! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This truck was owned by an elderly lady that purchased it new here in boulder colorado. It has the original window sticker, all maint recs. and the original tools still wrapped in the japanese new paper! YES 42,000 ORIGINAL MILES. It has never been molested in ANY WAY! All original paint inside and out. It drives and handles like a new FJ40! The only thing keeping this from being a $40-50K truck is a few minor ext. rust areas. I think $13,500 would be a very fair price. It goes on e-bay next week. thanks for looking.
IMG_3643.JPG
IMG_3647.JPG
IMG_3649.JPG

Sooo, is it for sale before it goes on e-bay?

Wow, just wow!

I'm diggin' that garage! Look at all that room behind it and above. I take a deep breath before I enter my garage it is so tight.

If you are VERY serious just CALL and I will provide you ANY pics you like. The front fenders, running boards, and rear sill have typical rust. The bedsides, all doors, top , cowl, interior floors are 100% mint. thanks 303-570-4509

one question..........why would you think that a rust free cruiser could get $40-$50k?

my 40 looked like it was in that good of shape when i bought it 18 years ago. :lol:
not anymore :D

****SOLD***** took in a low original mile 78' (again) on trade for this 77' from a fella I know. I am giving MACHT first shot at it before it is advertised. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom