Amayama still kicking ass with customer service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Latest box of goodies has just arrived!

Already got a cart-full of bits almost ready for the next order...

Is Amayama a 'partner' (ie. an actual Toyota company or sister business) with Toyota Motor Corporation (either of Japan and/or Australia) or a purely seperate independent business just out of interest? Never really can tell...

I have ordered from Amayama but I do mostly partsouq as I prefer their parts diagram system.

I ordered from them for the first time recently. It took a while but otherwise I was pleased.

Coming up on a month with nothing to show from them. Very disappointed.

I have bought many times from amayama. Never had an issue.
Out of stock parts might delay things but they will usually cancel that part and ship the rest.

I just received a package from Amayama today.

It arrived via UPS and was *very* well packaged. It did take some time - I ordered on 4/30 and received the parts on 5/18. Well worth the wait for the savings on non-rush parts from halfway around the world.

Last edited:
Amayama now drop ships to a local warehouse here in NZ that massively reduces shipping cost and avoids duty.

Excellent.

Coming up on a month with nothing to show from them. Very disappointed.
From which place? If it's amayama they have a full live summary of your active order showing exactly what is going on with supply and procurement of each part you've ordered. Just need to log into your account and look up the order to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom