amayama part inquiry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2 part question

1: I'd like to totally disassemble my rear doors - pull the door cards, clean everything up - new weather strip, etc... and while i'm there I want to take all the glass out - replace the corner window glass (for some reason my glass is pretty scratched up) and at the same time tint the windows myself...so the question is - anyone order parts from amayama? I had to reset my account password and the entire site is in Russian - which made me pucker a bit thinking about giving them any credit card info. Anyone have any issues with ordering from this resource?

2nd question . The rubber gasket that goes around that small corner window is NLA. The glass seems to be available - but the rubber seals are out of production. I wonder if anyone knows of a hidden source (maybe Beno?)

thoughts/advice?

I've used Amayama and it was not in Russian. Either a setting is wrong, or you got the wrong site.

site is all english

its just the password restore switches to Ruski. Putin and GRU at work!

i've reset my pwd - but i've yet to spend money there.

I've purchased from amayama several times with no issues. I also use megazip.net. Be prepared for a long wait with either, that's the tradeoff for (relatively) cheap OEM parts.

God forbid that people actually support those who support the community as opposed to some faceless company half the planet away that has no interest in what we do except taking money.
not sure how to take your comment - hope something is lost in translation. :(

I wouldn't take it any way. @Red66was just being helpful to the original poster.

yep - i thanked red for the info...all good. beno's comment had a tone of accusation - as if i dont support the community. maybe it's just that tone gets lost in text...but it came across like a shot across the bow...hopefully i just read it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom