SOLD Amarillo, TX 1976 FJ55 $20,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(51, 255, 0)
Listing a 1976 FJ55 for a friend and fellow MUD member @76WestTXPig.

• 1976 FJ55
• 54,000 on ODO most likely 154,000.
• Original 2F, Trans and T/C.
• Spring Green and White. (it has been repainted at some point in its life but correct color and original to this pig)

• 31 X 10.5 BFG KO2 on white wagon wheels.
• Knuckles, all tre's, new steering stabilizer, new front brakes, rotors, calipers, hoses, rear disc swap using 80 series non-ABS master cylinder was performed by Classic Cruisers recently.
• All 4 door cards are in good condition, seats are original with tears from 45 years of existing and being used. Rear cargo cards are present but not great.
• Original rubber mats are in place with SOR FJ55 Carpet kit from front to back.
• Headliner is in excellent shape and not torn, original dome light is in place and works.
• All tools, jack, jack rods, spare tire / motor crank handle is present. Inspection light is present and works.
• Backglass motor and regulator has been serviced and works great.
• AM/ FM radio in place and works.

This is probably the most original, unmolested 55 I have seen in quite a while. The roof has a little surface rust and the rockers / rear quarters have some bondo. Frame and undercarrage is in excellent condition with no visible rust. It starts right up, runs and drives great. Brakes and very good, steering is tight.
This is really in exceptional condition. I have been driving it regularly to run small errands with zero issues. Always starts, no leaks or drips on the shop floor. Speedometer and Odo work fine. Window regulators, lock / latch have been serviced and function properly.

PM with any questions or requests.

20211130_143522.jpg

20211130_143608.jpg

20211130_141523.jpg

20211130_140353.jpg

20211130_140345.jpg

20211130_140336.jpg

20211130_144021.jpg

20211130_144049.jpg

20211130_143627.jpg

20211130_153623.jpg

Very nice 55 Casey. This will make a great truck for that person who’s always wanted a clean original cruiser of this generation. For those interested, I can tell you there will be zero doubt about what you’re getting when you work with Casey. I’ve been fortunate to know him for many years (like many in our community) and there is no question on Casey’s skills and knowledge when it comes to Cruisers.

Good luck with moving this beautiful truck to a new home.

Very nice 55 Casey. This will make a great truck for that person who’s always wanted a clean original cruiser of this generation. For those interested, I can tell you there will be zero doubt about what you’re getting when you work with Casey. I’ve been fortunate to know him for many years (like many in our community) and there is no question on Casey’s skills and knowledge when it comes to Cruisers.

Good luck with moving this beautiful truck to a new home.
Agreed 100%, Jimmy. I will second that Casey’s work is outstanding, and not just because he’s my brother. It’s a very nice example of a survivor 55. Brings back fond memories of my wayward youth. Someone is going to be very happy with this truck.

Last edited:
PM incoming

Sale pending

Love it new member and Gold Star already!! Moving back to Tulsa area this summer. Look forward to meeting and looking over this rig.

Love it new member and Gold Star already!! Moving back to Tulsa area this summer. Look forward to meeting and looking over this rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom