Am I blind? searching for a good 2f rebuild picture thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.showmerents.com
Looked in technical links... bunch of engine swaps.

Did search for 2f rebuild.

Am I Blind? I found a few, but if anyone knows a good thread for the 2f rebuild can you post the link.

thanks

Far and away would be the 20.00us 'investment' in a FSM...

What specifically are you looking for? A start to finish teardown and rebuild with pictures, descriptions and tourque specifications?

see above.... ;)

Have not seen one out here man...

Good luck!

-Steve

Looking at possibly rebuilding my original 2F engine out of my 64 FJ45lv. I have all the manuals for the engine... want to see some real pictures of the rebuild step by step.

Mikesta said:
Looking at possibly rebuilding my original 2F engine out of my 64 FJ45lv.

2F was a 1975 and later engine...not sure what you have going on here....

Factory Service Manuals will have this info....at least the F and 2F engine manuals that I own do....

Mikesta said:
Looking at possibly rebuilding my original 2F engine out of my 64 FJ45lv. I have all the manuals for the engine... want to see some real pictures of the rebuild step by step.

If it's the original 64 F motor, I have the 1964 F engine factory manual you can borrow if you like. Or you can just scan the pages you want (I don't have a flatbed scanner). It's not in the best shape, but I try to keep all the pages in order when they fall out :D

I wish I could offer to help, but spare time is pretty rare around here right now...

Eric

ya know, your absolutely right... got them mixed up. Had 2 pigs and a 60 series with a 2f. Now the F is the motor i'm talking about. I have the F manual too... but now that I'm thinking about it... I dont know if I want to restore an F engine.

Thanks E rock I have the original F manual as well. Hmm now i'm torn again. 4bt or F.. or v8. Thanks for reminding me that its an "F" engine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom